What to Do When Filmora Screen Recorder Not Recording Full Screen?
Filmora Screen Recorder is the best bet for recording not only streaming videos and gameplay but also online meetings, tutorial videos, and more. It’s the ultimate solution to the content creators' video recording concerns.
Although it’s trusted by millions of users from around the globe, the software might face glitches leading to issues like Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full screen, Filmora Screen Recorder keeps crashing, and Filmora Screen Recorder cant record games.
If you are also stuck with the Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full screen, hop inside this article to explore the quick fixes for it and other Filmora Screen Recorder issues.
Wondershare is one of the renowned software development companies providing worthwhile software for content creation, PDF editing, data recovery, and more. Out of all of its products, the hot-selling one is Filmora. It’s equipped with a plethora of features, including screen recording, video editing, motion tracking, speech-to-text conversion, and more.
With Filmora Screen Recorder software, you can simultaneously record your device's screen, webcam, and audio from the system or microphone. This robust screen-recording platform enables you to customize the recording area per your choice.
You can record a specific window, part of your screen, or the whole screen. It’s compatible with Windows 11/Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7 and macOS X 10.12 to 10.13.
In this article, we will mainly focus on the Filmora Screen Recorder, its features, its working, guidelines on fixing different Filmora Screen Recorder issues, including the Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full screen, and more. Let’s dive in!
Follow the steps mentioned below to record your screen on Mac.
- Visit the official Filmora Screen Recorder website to download and install the software.
- On termination of installation, launch it and select Screen Recorder from the main interface.
- Tweak settings like the save path, frame rate, recording area, and more. When done, hit the red-colored REC button to begin recording the screen.
- You can highlight any key point using the cursor when recording your screen. The menu bar will permit you to pause or stop your recording. To end the recording, just click on the Stop button.
- The recorded video will open in the editing window. You can edit it the way you wish and, when done, save it.
Wondering Is Audials One 2023 Worth It? Read this article to explore!
Although Wondershare Filmora is an easy-to-navigate software with a delightful interface and quick functioning, it still faces backlash because of encountering errors. Some users have reported being stuck with Filmora Screen Recorder Not Recording Full Screen. It can be due to several reasons, including disruptive network connection and more.
Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full-screen issue occurs when Filmora doesn’t record screen when prompted. Hop on the guidelines below to learn how to fix it.
Most of the time, the issue gets resolved on its own; just leave your software for a while, relaunch it and record again. However, if the issue remains persistent even after trying multiple times, follow the below to eliminate the Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full-screen issue.
- Minimize the screen of Filmora Screen Recorder and Refresh your computer a few times. You can simply do so by right-clicking anywhere and then selecting Refresh. You can also use the F5 key to refresh.
- Next, navigate to File Explorer > This PC > and Windows(C:). Move into the Program Files and pinpoint the Wondershare folder. Open it and select Filmora.
- Go to the Search Bar, type ".exe," and hit Enter. Search for the Video Capture in the search results and launch it.
- Minimize the File Explorer window, right-click on it, and check if the Filmora icon appears in the small popping window. If it does, right-click on it and hit Exit.
- Now, go to the Filmora window and try recording the screen again by clicking on the Record option and selecting Record PC Screen. The record window will probably pop up; hit the REC button to begin recording.
Tip: If your issue is still not resolved, contact the Filmora Support Team by visiting the official website’s Support page and sending a short description of your query.
Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full screen is not the only issue that Filmora users face when working with it. There can be several more. Let’s learn about a few of them and find out how to fix them.
Is your Wondershare Filmora unable to install, and the installation window is stuck at 0%, as shown in the screenshot below?
Follow the steps below to learn how to troubleshoot.
- Fix 1: Go to the Task Manager and exit the installation progress.
- Fix 2: Connect with a stable internet connection because, most of the time, the error is caused by a slow internet connection.
- Fix 3: Sometimes, the issue is caused by your computer's security software. Disable your anti-virus program for a while and retry recording the screen.
- Fix 4: Verify if the Ransomware protection setting is blocking the Filmora installation. It’s because sometimes Ransomware settings block the installation of new software to the Documents folder.
- Fix 5: Restart your device and re-install the Filmora software.
Does your Filmora software cracked right when you hit the Import button? The 3ds Max of the Dell workstations most probably causes the issue. Here is how you can fix it.
- Fix 1: Upgrade the Dell Backup and Recovery of your Windows 10 to resolve the issue.
- Fix 2: Delete/uninstall your Dell computer’s 3ds Max. However, this step might conflict with the DBaR system in Windows, influencing your backup and recovery mechanism.
Hop on below to learn how to fix the lagging playback issue in Filmora!
Fix 1: Render the video to verify if the issue is resolved. The video can only be rendered if a red line appears on the timeline.
Fix 2: Decrease your preview quality to ½ and even ¼ and retry.
The simplest fix is to re-install the latest version of Filmora from the official website. If the issue persists with the latest version, try exporting the video with the same bitrate, frame rate, and resolution the same as it was in the original video. To check the parameters of the original video, go to the Media Library, right-click on the video thumbnail, and see Properties.
If your issue doesn’t resolve after troubleshooting with our mentioned steps, it’s time to contact the Filmora Support Team. You can do so via Chat, E-mail, or Phone Call. To get the quickest response, visit their website and chat directly with the Support Team.
Do you want to skip using Wondershare Filmora to avoid encountering errors? We have an ultimate alternative for you, i.e., Y2Mate DRM Downloader! This amazing video downloader is 100% secure to use and has excellent functionality, as until now, none of its users have reported facing errors. So, why not opt for it and cut the possibility of facing errors from the root? It’s indeed a great idea!
Besides this, Y2Mate has wide support for streaming platforms, as it can download content from over 500 streaming platforms and over 1000 websites. It also saves subtitles and audio tracks to let you enjoy the same streaming experience as watching videos on the source website.
Some other features of it are listed below:
- Enables batch downloading
- Saves videos in MP4 or MKV file formats
- Auto-removal of ads
- Saves metadata info of files
- Comes with a built-in browser
- Supports a range of video qualities, including 4k and 8k
Follow the steps mentioned below to download video content with Y2Mate.
- Download and install the software from the official website.
- Launch it and go to the VIP Services section.
- Select the streaming service of your choice and log into the respective streaming service account using E-mail and Password.
- Search for the “to be downloaded” video and adjust the audio tracks and subtitles settings.
- When done, hit the Download button.
Tip: Do you want to check the downloading progress of your video? Go to the Downloading menu.
This article features comprehensive guidelines on fixing different Filmora Screen Recorder issues, including the Filmora Screen Recorder not recording full screen. However, to skip the need to go through them and indulge yourself in a series of steps to fix these issues, we suggest switching to Y2Mae DRM Downloader. Its intuitive, easy-to-use, and impressive interface will surely impress you.