How to Change Language on Amazon?
Amazon Prime Video is your one great streaming service that you would find quite impressive and unique in more ways than one. Coming from the E-commerce giant Amazon, it should be a great streaming service with plenty of options in varied and extensive content library. What if you are checking out the options for how to change language on Amazon? Let us check out a few great options that you would find quite impressive when it comes to changing language on Amazon.
You can follow the steps and options here to help you in how to change Amazon language on the website. These should be the best options on how to change language on Amazon app.
- Open Amazon website on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Flag icon visible at the top right side of the page.
- Choose the language that you want to use.
Please note the languages available at your disposal would be dependent on the region you are from. You can change the country or region from the option at the end as in the above screenshot and then change the language as per your preferences.
Select the language that you want to change into and then click on SAVE.
The changed language will be your default language for browsing and shopping. The language will not change for Amazon Prime Video.
If you want to change language on Amazon Prime Video, you can follow the steps here below –
- Launch Amazon Prime Video on your browser and log in to your account
- Click on your profile link and then select the option for Accounts and Settings
- From the Accounts and Settings, you can select the languages tab
- Select the language as per your preferences and then click on Save
That does it, and your Amazon Prime Video language will be changed as per your changes.
Also, learn how to change language on Disney Plus
If you are on a smartphone app and want to change the language, the steps would be slightly different. Follow the steps here below to change language on Amazon on mobile app-
- Launch the Amazon app on your mobile device
- Tap the three-line menu on the bottom right and select Settings
- In the next page, move to Country & Language
- Choose your language by tapping on the appropriate language.
That does it and you have changed your default language on the Amazon mobile app. That should help you in how to change the language on Amazon.
In case you are looking to change the language on Amazon Prime Video mobile app, the best steps that you would find impressive can include the following easier choices.
- Launch Prime Video on your device
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner
- In the next step, tap on the gear icon for the settings for your mobile app
- Scroll down and look for Language option.
- Tap on it and you will get a list of options for the multiple languages
- Pick your preferred language
You would also want to learn how to change language on Netflix.
Is your Amazon in Spanish? Are you wondering, “Why is My Amazon in Spanish”? This query must be common in the case of other languages as well. We will check out why your Amazon is showing a different language than the one you are looking forward to.
While Amazon has English as the default language on its app or browser version, it lets the users pick the languages as per their preferences. In certain cases, the language may also be configured based on the location of the user’s device. It can also be dependent on the browser settings and profile settings as well. One of the possible reasons for the sudden change in the language can be because you might have clicked on a foreign link. For instance, if you clicked on the link from Amazon France, the language will switch to French.
If you find this happening quite frequently on your Amazon services, there can be several reasons for it to happen. You can fix the issues by following any of the options here below –
- Change the default language on Amazon.
- Change the country or region
- If you are using a VPN service, ensure that you have not changed country on the VPN.
- Check the website location and language
- Clear the cookies and cache for the Amazon app or web portal
- Change the language preferences on your browser
- Update your browser or app
Like most of the streaming services, Amazon Prime does let you download the titles on its platform. However, the default downloader feature can perhaps be an issue with a few limitations, which can make it a little annoying. That is exactly what would make it a good idea to check out a good and reliable downloader for Amazon Prime videos.
One of the excellent third-party downloaders that we found quite exciting in this context can include Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader. It is one of the excellent options that can be helpful in providing you access to a powerful functionality with the built-in video browser on the downloader. It can be a good choice to assist you in how to browse, download and watch your favorite videos with ease. The high-quality video download options offered by the downloader can definitely prove to be a great choice ever. The option to download practically any video with ease should make it a formidable option for almost all the expectations that you may have in terms of the best download capability.
Also, learn the best methods to help you download the Amazon Prime video titles.
Amazon app and Amazon Prime video should be something that you would find quite an excellent option for enjoying a fruitful experience when it comes to great entertainment content along with shopping performance. If you are wondering how to change language on Amazon with ease, the steps that we have outlined in this compilation should prove to be quite handy in more ways than one. Check them out and find which of the options offers you a very decent performance.
In case you are checking out the best options for how to download Amazon Prime Video shows for a full-fledged experience, the Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video downloader should definitely be one of the excellent options that can prove to be quite effective in more ways than one.