Asobi Stage live streaming events and how to download the archives!
Do you have an event live stream or archive from ASOBISTAGE that you would like to download?
This article will show you how to record and download ASOBISTAGE.
First, let me recommend the Y2Mate M3U8 downloader!
Y2Mate DRM Downloader allows you to download all playable streaming programs from Asobi Stage in high quality.
Not only from AsobiStage, but as an all-in-one tool, Y2Mate supports 600+ video playback sites including Netflix, U-NEXT, ABEMA, and more.
Y2Mate is available for free trial now, so download it and give it a try!
You cannot record programs from AsobiStageo.
Due to copyright and other restrictions, you cannot download, save, or copy videos from AsobiStage.
For those of you who want to watch AsobiStage content offline on your PC or TV!
With Y2Mate downloader, downloading Asobi Stage content will be a piece of cake!
- Easily download videos from numerous video streaming sites
- Download in 1080p and 4K as well as 8K
- Batch download at lightning speed
- Save videos in MP4 format with 5.1 surround sound
- Watch videos offline without ads
- Default audio track and subtitles
- Supports multiplexing process without downloading and encoding subtitles in SRT format
- Built-in browser for easy video search and playback
- Save movie metadata such as TV shows
There are so many great features that you can download and try for free right now.
Here is how to download shows available on AsobiStage with the Y2Mate M3U8 downloader.
- Go to the official Y2Mate website.
- Click the "Free Download" button to download and install Y2Mate.
- You can set your language preferences.
1. go to "Home
2. paste the URL of the video you want to download in the "URL" field and access it. 3.
After the video loads on the page, click on "DRM M3U8" at the top. (You may need to log in) 4.
4. set the format (audio or video) and quality you wish to download. 5.
Click "Download Now".
Videos downloaded with Y2Mate are saved as MP4 or MKV video files, so you can watch them on any device!
To watch subtitles, load an external subtitle file or turn on internal subtitles.
You can play MP4 and MKV files on any video player, so choose the one you like.
If the video player you are using is not available now, we recommend "VLC media player".
To watch videos on your phone, you need to transfer the video files from your computer to your phone.
Then you can play it on your phone's video player.
Same as for smartphones, the video file must be transferred from the computer to the TV.
You can do this by using a hard disk or other method.
This article introduced saving videos from AsobiStage, but there are many people who want to save videos from other sites as well.
- I want to download U-NEXT videos.
- I want to download Prime Video videos!
- I want to download Netflix movies
- I want to download Rakuten TV dramas
Please read the article and try Y2Mate Downloader.