How to download special effects videos from the Toei Special Effects Fan Club (TTFC) on your computer
Do you sometimes want to download special effects programs and event video content from the Toei Special Effects Fan Club (TTFC)?
This article will show you how to record and download TTFC.
First, let me recommend you the Y2Mate DRM Downloader!
Y2Mate is now available for free trial, so download and try it now!
Attention】Four points to note about TTFC's download function
(1) You cannot download TTFC movies on your computer.
TTFC service is only available for iOS devices, Android devices, and FireTV.
(2) There is a maximum number of downloadable devices per account.
You can register up to 2 devices for TTFC downloading, including the device linked to your BNID.
(3) There is a maximum number of downloadable works per one device.
The number of episodes that can be saved in the TTFC application is 50 episodes per member ID.
(5) There is a viewing time limit for downloaded movies.
(6) There is an expiration date for viewing downloaded movies. (Even after 48 hours, the expiration date will be renewed once you attempt to watch the video online.)
Downloaded videos are valid for 30 days regardless of whether you are online or offline.
When the expiration date expires, you can view the video again by re-downloading it.
Smartphone/Tablet] How to use TTFC's download function
The TTFC download function allows you to download video files in advance in your home wi-fi environment, etc., so that you can watch the videos comfortably without worrying about communication fees or signal conditions.
- The settings can be configured in the "Others > Video Download Settings" section.
- In the settings screen, you can set the download quality, allow downloading only when connected to Wi-fi, etc.
- High quality videos (up to 1080p) require more space and take longer to download, depending on the TV show or movie.
- Download speeds will vary depending on your network conditions.
How to Record and Download] Download TTFC programs with Y2Mate DRM Downloader
For those of you who want to watch TTFC content offline on your PC or TV!
With Y2Mate downloader, downloading TTFC content is a breeze!
- Easily download videos from numerous video streaming sites
- Download in 1080p and 4K as well as 8K
- Batch download at lightning speed
- Save videos in MP4 format with 5.1 surround sound
- Watch videos offline without ads
- Default audio track and subtitles
- Supports multiplexing process without downloading and encoding subtitles in SRT format
- Built-in browser for effortless video search and playback
- Save movie metadata such as TV shows
There are so many great features that you can download and try for free right now.
Here is how to download shows available on TTFC with Y2Mate DRM Downloader.
Step 1: Download and install Y2Mate Downloader
- Go to the official Y2Mate website.
- Click the "Free Download" button to download and install Y2Mate.
- You can set your language preferences.
Step 2: Customize download settings
1. go to "Home
2. paste the URL of the TTFC video you want to download in the "URL" field and access it. 3.
3. play the TTFC video you want to download. Y2Mate will automatically analyze the video. (You may need to log in to play the video.) Set the format (audio or video) and quality you want to download. 4.
Click "Download Now. You can check the video being downloaded in the "Downloading" section.
How to watch videos downloaded with Y2Mate and view subtitles
The videos downloaded by Y2Mate are saved as MP4 or MKV video files, so you can watch them on any device!
To watch subtitles, load an external subtitle file or turn on internal subtitles.
Windows/Mac] How to watch TTFC videos on your computer
You can play MP4 and MKV files on any video player, so choose the one you like.
If the video player you are using is not available now, we recommend "VLC media player".
Android/iOS] How to watch TTFC videos on your smartphone
To watch videos on your phone, you need to transfer the video file from your computer to your phone.
Then you can play it on your phone's video player.
How to watch TTFC videos on TV
Same as with a smartphone, the video file must be transferred from the computer to the TV.
You can do this by using a hard disk or other method.
[Background] I want to download videos from other sites as well!
This article introduced saving videos from TTFC, but there are many people who want to save videos from other sites as well.
- I want to save free missed programs from TVer.
- I want to download U-NEXT videos!
- I want to download live video from ASOBISTAGE
Please read the article and try Y2Mate Downloader.