How to record and download archives of live feeds from ZAIKO
Are there times when you want to download archived videos from ZAIKO, where you can watch all kinds of live broadcasts?
This article will show you how to record, download and do it on ZAIKO.
First, let me recommend the Y2Mate DRM Downloader!
Y2Mate DRM Downloader allows you to download all playable streaming programs from ZAIKO in high quality.
Not only from ZAIKO, but as an all-in-one tool, Y2Mate supports 500+ video playback sites including Netflix, U-NEXT, ABEMA, etc.
Y2Mate is available for free trial now, so download it and give it a try!
You cannot record a live stream from ZAIKO.
The streaming video (including audio) is protected by copyright law and other laws and regulations, and the rights are owned by the organizer.
Any recording, video recording, or advertising of the streaming video, whether for commercial or private use, is prohibited.
Unauthorized reproduction may result in legal liability.
For those of you who want to watch ZAIKO shows offline on your PC or TV, this is for you!
With Y2Mate downloader, downloading ZAIKO shows is a breeze!
- Easily download videos from many video streaming sites
- Download in 1080p and 4K as well as 8K
- Batch download at lightning speed
- Save videos in MP4 format with 5.1ch surround sound
- Watch videos offline without ads
- Default audio track and subtitles
- Supports multiplexing process without downloading and encoding subtitles in SRT format
- Built-in browser for easy video search and playback
- Save movie metadata such as TV shows
There are so many great features that you can download it for free and try it now.
Here is how to download programs available on ZAIKO with Y2Mate DRM Downloader.
1. go to the official Y2Mate website. 2.
Click the "Free Download" button to download and install Y2Mate. 3.
3. you can set the language.
1. go to "Home
2. paste the URL of the video you want to download in the "URL" field and access it
Once the video loads on the page, click on "DRM M3U8" at the top. (You must be logged in) 4.
4. set the format (audio or video) and quality you want to download. 5.
Click "Download Now".
Videos downloaded with Y2Mate are saved as MP4 or MKV video files, so you can watch them on any device!
To watch subtitles, load an external subtitle file or turn on internal subtitles.
You can play MP4 and MKV files on any video player, so choose the one you like.
If the video player you are using is not available now, we recommend "VLC media player".
To watch videos on your smartphone, you need to transfer the video files from your computer to your smartphone.
Then you can play it on your phone's video player.
Same as with a smartphone, the video file must be transferred from the computer to the TV.
You can do this by using a hard disk or other method.
This article introduced saving videos from ZAIKO, but there are many people who want to save videos from other sites as well.
- I want to record AMEBA videos.
- I want to download U-NEXT videos
- I want to download Paravi videos
- I want to record dTV videos
Please read this article and try Y2Mate Downloader.