How to stream live performances & download archives from Streaming+.
Do you sometimes want to download live or archived performances of diverse genres such as live music, stage performances, classical music, events, talk shows, and art exhibitions from Streaming+, a viewing-ticket based streaming service operated by E-Plus? This article will show you how to record and download Streaming+.
This article will show you how to record and download Streaming+.
First, let me recommend the Y2Mate DR M Downloader!
Y2Mate DRM Downloader allows you to download all playable streaming programs from Streaming+ in high quality.
Not only from Streaming+, but as an all-in-one tool, Y2Mate supports 500+ video playback sites, including Netflix, U-NEXT, ABEMA, and more.
Y2Mate is available for free trial now, so download and try it out!
You cannot record a live feed from Streaming+.
Video (including audio) streamed on Streaming+ can only be viewed in streaming format (playback).
You cannot download, save, copy, or record both live and archived Streaming+ feeds.
If you want to watch Streaming+ content offline on your PC or TV, this is for you!
With Y2Mate downloader, downloading Streaming+ content is a breeze!
- Easily download videos from numerous video streaming sites
- Download in 1080p and 4K as well as 8K
- Batch download at lightning speed
- Save videos in MP4 format with 5.1 surround sound
- Watch videos offline without ads
- Default audio track and subtitles
- Supports multiplexing process without downloading and encoding subtitles in SRT format
- Built-in browser for easy video search and playback
- Save movie metadata such as TV shows
There are so many great features that you can download it for free and try it now.
Here's how to download events streamed on Streaming+ with the Y2Mate DRM downloader.
- Go to the official Y2Mate website.
- Click the "Free Download" button to download and install Y2Mate.
- You can set your language preferences.
1. go to "Home
2. paste the URL of the video you want to download in the "URL" field and access it. 3.
Once the video loads on the page, click on "DRM M3U8" at the top. (You must be logged in) 4.
4. set the format (audio or video) and quality you want to download. 5.
Click "Download Now".
Videos downloaded with Y2Mate are saved as MP4 or MKV video files, so you can watch them on any device!
To watch subtitles, load an external subtitle file or turn on internal subtitles.
You can play MP4 and MKV files on any video player, so choose the one you like.
If the video player you are using is not available now, we recommend "VLC media player".
To watch a video on your phone, you need to transfer the video file from your computer to your phone.
Then you can play it on your phone's video player.
Same as with a smartphone, the video file must be transferred from the computer to the TV.
You can do this by using a hard disk or other method.
This article introduced saving videos from Streaming+, but there are many people who want to save videos from other sites as well.
- I want to download Prime Video videos.
- I want to record AMEBA videos
- I want to download U-NEXT video
- I want to download DISNEY+ videos
- I want to download DMM videos
Please read the article and try Y2Mate Downloader.