We have plenty of streaming services available, and Hulu is perhaps one of the most prime among them. Even when it is available in specific locations and regions, it has been known for its wonderful and unique content. The service does let you stream movies and other content with ease. Even when it has been known to be a wonderful service by any standard, there are times when you may be looking to cancel Hulu subscription due to one or the other reason. Wondering how to cancel Hulu? Let us check out the best options that you can use to cancel Hulu with ease.
One of the best options to cancel Hulu is to do so on the web. Canceling Hulu subscriptions on the web portal should be the more accessible and more straightforward option.
You can follow the methods described here –
- Open your favorite browser and visit the official site for Hulu.
- From the top right corner, click on Log in
- Log in to your account by entering your credentials.
- Click on Account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find the option for Cancel your subscription option
- Click Cancel
- On the next page, follow the instructions to cancel your Hulu subscription.
That would do it, and your Hulu subscription is cancelled. You can, however, continue watching the titles on Hulu until the end of your current subscription period. Also, note that you will be offered several options to keep you subscribed, and thus Hulu will not let you leave the service. You may need to go through the multiple offers and reject them until you can cancel your subscription.
However, if you are trying to solve an issue with your Hulu account, you may also decide to log out of your Hulu account instead of cancelling it.
If you are an iOS user, you can follow the options here below to find how to cancel Hulu on iOS –
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device
- Pick your Apple ID from the top of the screen.
- In the next step, select the option for Subscriptions
- Here you can locate and choose a Hulu subscription
- While on your Hulu subscription, tap on Cancel your subscription.
- Do note that if you are on a free trial, you can choose the option for Cancel free trial
- Confirm your cancellation in the subsequent steps.
That would do it, and your Hulu subscription is cancelled.
You may also want to know what to do when Hulu is down.
If you have subscribed to Hulu on Roku, it would be easy to cancel Hulu on Roku with ease. Here are the steps involved in how to cancel Hulu on Roku –
- Select the Home button on Roku remote
- Go to the menu that states Channel Store
- Select the option for Streaming Channels.
- Navigate to the channel list and find the Roku streaming service
- Highlight the Hulu channel
- Press the asterisk ( * ) option on your Roku remote.
- Select the option for Manage Subscription to view the additional options and the subscription options.
- Go to the option Cancel Subscription option
Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. You will be prompted to find out whether you want to keep the subscription. You will be able to keep the channel until the subscription is active.
If you are an Android user, you can opt for the following steps for cancelling your Hulu subscription –
- Launch the Hulu app on your Android device and go to Profile at the bottom at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down on your account and locate the option to Cancel your subscription.
- Click Cancel and on the next page, click on Continue to cancel.
- Pick your reason for cancelling the subscription.
That would do it, and your subscription is cancelled. You can continue using the services until the end of your subscription.
If you are looking for other options than straightaway cancelling your Hulu subscription, it may be a good idea to pause your subscription. It can be a great choice if you need a bit of free time away from streaming.
You can pause your Hulu subscription by following the steps here below –
- Visit your Account page.
- Locate the Your Subscription section.
- Click Pause next to Pause Your Subscription at the bottom.
- Set the duration that you want to pause your subscription for (up to 12 weeks).
- Click Submit.
Hulu does let you download the titles on its platform, just like other streaming services. However. The download feature is available only on the select plans. Moreover, the default download capability comes with a few limitations that can get a little annoying. That is where you need to opt for a third-party downloader for the purpose if you are looking for an enhanced download capability. There are several Hulu downloaders that you would find much more powerful and efficient in this context.
The Y2Mate Hulu Video downloader should be what would make it a formidable choice for your download requirements. The ease of use, simple interface, and a wide range of other features would ideally make it a tool that you would find quite impressive. The downloader supports practically every title on the Hulu streaming service. That apart, every title that you download on your device will remain with you and does not come with any expiry date whatsoever. The downloaded titles can be transferred to other devices and can also be shared with your friends and colleagues.
Hulu streaming service is known for providing you with a great degree of experience with a huge range of content library. A huge range of movies and series that the tool provides you access to should be what provides you with an enhanced entertainment value. However, in case you are looking to cancel Hulu subscription for any reason, the tips and suggestions outlined above should assist you in more ways than one in how to cancel Hulu with ease.
In case you are looking to download the titles from Hulu before cancelling your subscription, the Y2mate Hulu Video downloader should be a superior choice for you would want to opt for. Check it out once, and you will be able to get access to a great degree of experience in handling it at its best.