KeepStreams vs anystream – which one is the best video downloader
Nothing can pacify your frustration when you are all set to watch your favorite show online and get welcomed by the error screen or the internet connectivity issues. If you want to skip facing such situations, don’t worry, as Video Downloaders are there to rescue you! These not only help give you access to offline streaming but also take it to the next level with their handy features.
Several video downloaders are available in the market, each being best in its own way. While some are compatible with only Windows, some also have Mac versions. In short, you get so much to choose from!
In this article, we will comprehensively compare two renowned video downloaders, i.e., KeepStreams and AnyStream. Later, we will explain how Y2Mate DRM Downloader makes the best alternative to KeepStreams. Hop on below to get started!
Before getting straight into the comprehensive comparison between KeepStreams and AnyStream, let’s first go through some info about these downloaders.
KeepStreams presents a series of downloaders enabling you to download content from over 1000 websites. Trusted by over 80 million users, this platform makes the ultimate video downloading solution. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac and downloads videos in 1080p video quality.
- It can download 4K UHD movies with HDR10 effects.
- It’s 100% safe to use and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Its team provides free tech support; your queries will surely be answered within the span of 48 hours.
- It’s trusted worldwide, with over 100 million downloads and over 80 million users from around the globe.
- It’s compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- It often faces problems working with IDM.
- Its pricing plans can be a bit confusing for beginners.
Give this article a quick read to learn all about Any Video Converter Ultimate VS Audials: Which One is Worthy?
AnyStream is a famed convenient-to-use downloader used mainly for downloading content from renowned streaming platforms like Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, and Netflix. It downloads content in MP4 format to enable streamers to stream it on any device. It’s your best buddy if you are looking for a downloader with easy to navigate interface.
- AnyStream Plus version enables you to add multiple shows or an entire series to the queue and batch download them.
- With a valid license, you can download approx. 280 videos per week.
- The developers are continuously working on adding more and more streaming services.
- AnyStream has a built-in browser to search for movies and series.
- It utilizes advanced algorithms to secure the login info of the users.
- It supports a few streaming services.
- Several handy features, including batch downloads and more, are available only in paid versions.
- You can only download ten videos in the entire 21-day free trial.
Here is all you should know about Audials VS PlayOn: Which One Is Better?
Without any further ado, let’s now dive into the detailed feature-wise comparison of KeepStreams Vs AnyStream!
With KeepStreams, you can download content from over 1000 websites, including Hulu, HBO Max, and more. Whereas with the free version of AnyStream, you can download content from only Netflix, Disney Plus, and Amazon Prime Video. AnyStream Plus lets you downloader content from Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max, Paramount+, and Hulu (USA).
KeepStreams can download Netflix and Amazon Prime Video content with video quality up to 1080p. Disney Plus and Hulu Downloaders can download videos with up to 720p, and the HBO Downloader can download videos with up to 4k video quality.
In the case of AnyStream, the video quality varies depending on various parameters, including current encryption and decryption technology and geo-location. However, the supported video qualities are 480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, and 1080p/HD.
KeepStreams’s supported audio tracks include AAC/AC3 audio. It enables you to choose one according to your preference. Whereas, AnySteam provides support for Dolby Digital Surround Audio 5.1.
With KeepStreams, you can save subtitles as SRT files o just remux them in the video, as per your choice. AnyStream enables downloading subtitles either in the form of separate SRT or TTML files or as embedded within the video.
Both also enable smart pre-selection of the preferred subtitles language. However, if you wish to change the language when downloading a specific video, it can also be done!
Both KeepStreams and AnyStrem allow you to download multiple episodes of the same series in batches. However, AnyStream gives you control over speed, whereas, StreanFab’s fast downloading mode enables you to download an entire movie in just ten to twenty minutes.
Most of the free movies on various streaming platforms like HBO Max and Amazon Prime Video are loaded with ads, which can be very annoying. KeepStreams Downloaders download content free of ads, meaning you can access ad and commercial–free streaming.
Although AnyStream’s free version doesn’t have a batch downloading feature, AnyStream Plus offers ad-removal services only when downloading content from Amazon Prime Video.
New episodes of the TV channels’ shows and the original series of streaming platforms are released after regular intervals, either daily or weekly. KeepStreams Downloaders can download new episodes as soon as they are released. Just add your fav shows to the Scheduled Queue and leave the rest on the downloaders.
AnyStream Downloader doesn’t support this feature; you have to manually download content from the relevant platform as soon as it's released.
Both of these downloaders allow saving metadata of files along with them. This data includes season and episode titles, movie titles, cast names, and more – All that you need to customize your very own media library with popular media servers like JRiver, Kodi, Plex, and PlayerFab.
MP4 and MKV formats are widely acceptable, and these can be played on almost all streaming devices. AnyStream and KeepStreams both support downloading videos to these formats.
Are you a Blu-Ray enthusiast? KeepStreams lets you convert simple movies into Blu-ray movies right after they get downloaded. This is done by automatically uploading them on KeepStreams Blu-ray Creator. There’s no such feature supported in AnyStream by RedFox.
StremFab is compatible with Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8.7 and macOS 10.10 to 13. On the other hand, AnyStream has system requirements as follows:
- A Window compatible PC with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 and a minimum of 1 GB RAM and 2 GHz Processor.
- When using virtual machines, you will need an AnyStream license; trial versions don’t work with these machines.
Considering all the aspects mentioned above, we can call KeepStreams all-in-one video downloader with more handy features than the AnyStream. So, the winner of KeepStreams Vs AnyStream is undoubtedly KeepStreams!
Although KeepStreams all-in-one is the best video downloader being better than AnyStream in most aspects, as shown in KeepStreams Vs AnyStream. Still, there are some points where this downloader also lacks. Most of the users face complications when using KeepStreams all-in-one with IDM.
To skip all this and access more handy features, we suggest you get your hands on the Y2Mate DRM Downloader. It’s surely your best buddy for errors, ads, and internet connection problems-free offline streaming. Let’s have a look at its features!
Some of the impressive features of Y2Mate have been listed below; let’s have a look at them!
- Supported Platforms - Y2Mate lets you download video content from over 50 streaming platforms and 1000 websites. Out of these, 40 are subscription-based streaming services.
- Forget about Video Expiry or Removal – Most platforms remove their content periodically. However, once you have downloaded a video with Y2Mate, you can save it for a lifetime on your device.
- Audio and Video Quality – With it, you can download videos with video quality, 720p, 1080p, 4k, or even 8k. Audiophiles get a chance to download several audio tracks along with the video. These can be any from EAC3 5.1 and AC3 5.1 to AAC 2.0 channels.
- Batch Downloading – It enables downloading content in batches at an impressive speed of 32 MB per second. Moreover, the downloaded videos will be free of ads.
- Break the Download Limit – Most streaming platforms have imposed limits on the number of videos you can directly download from their website. On the other hand, some downloaders even have week-based or day-based limitations. Y2Mate has broken all the bounds, offering you an unlimited number of downloads at reasonable pricing.
In this comprehensive article, we have described in detail everything you should consider to decide the winner of the battle, i.e., KeepStreams Vs AnyStream. We have explained a detailed, comprehensive comparison between these two on different aspects, including supported streaming platforms, video quality, audio tracks, and more.
We have also shed light on how Y2Mate DRM Downloader best substitutes KeepStreams all-in-one with its bundles of features. Some of the noteworthy features include batch downloading, fantastic quality audio and video downloading, and more.