Paravi Download: Y2Mate paravi downloader
Paravi is a subscription-based video delivery service provided by Premium Platform Japan, a company established by six media group companies.
The number of archived domestic dramas is one of the largest in Japan! You can enjoy original content, popular dramas, movies, variety, animation, music, economic information, and more.
Usage fees vary depending on the service you use.
- Paravi Basic Plan: 1,017 yen/month (tax included); 1,050 yen/month (tax included) if registered with iTunes Store payment
- Rental Movies: The price of rental movies varies for each content. Please check on the purchase screen of each product.
- Nikkei E-Edition Paravi Set
Communication charges for viewing distributed content will be borne separately by the customer.
Currently, the download function can be used with applications for smartphones and tablets.
How to download
You can download by doing the following
- Select the work you want to download.
- Click on the download symbol to the right of the work name.
The work with the "Download" mark is available for download.
How to watch the downloaded work
You can check the list of downloaded movies by doing the following
Start the Paravi application, select "My List" at the bottom of the screen, and then select "Download" at the top of the screen.
- You can download a maximum of 12 episodes per work at once.
- The viewing period varies depending on the work you have downloaded.
- You cannot view the downloaded work on another device.
- Up to two devices can be downloaded per account.
- Downloading is not supported on Android os 8.0.
- Downloading may not be possible depending on the device model or movie.
You can watch Paravi content on your TV using Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
After registering for the Paravi service and confirming your Internet connection settings, enter the keyword "Paravi" in "Search" at the top of the Fire TV screen and search for the Paravi app.
If you are looking for the app directly, you can find it in "Apps" -> "Categories" -> "Movies" -> "Entertainment".
Once you install the app, you can use the Paravi service after logging in using the following method. On your smartphone or computer, log in to Paravi and enter your activation code.
(Select "▼" or "≡" in the upper right corner of the Paravi website screen or "Account Information (Account)" in the lower right corner of the app screen, then select "Enter Activation Code" and enter the code displayed on the Fire TV screen.
When watching dramas and movies, many people think of streaming sites like Paravi. However, watching videos online can be inconvenient due to streaming and buffering issues.
With Paravi Downloader, you are good to go. With this powerful Paravi downloader, you can easily download Paravi dramas and movies.
Y2Mate Paravi Downloader not only allows you to save your favorite Paravi shows and movies to your PC for offline enjoyment, but also ensures high quality of video and audio.
This Paravi video downloader not only ensures high video and audio quality, but also allows you to save the downloaded videos in MP4 format, one of the most popular video formats.
Downloading multiple videos at the same time is very difficult for most downloader products.
But Y2Mate Paravi Downloader can process multiple videos simultaneously at high speed. So even if you have multiple videos to download, you don't have to spend a long time.
This Pallavi downloader also allows you to download metadata information such as title, cast, season, cover, etc. along with the videos.
Launch this downloader by double-clicking on its icon on your desktop. Next, click on "Streaming Services" on the left panel and select the Paravi logo.
First, log in to the Paravi streaming site. Then search for the video you want to download and play it.
Click the play button of the video and the download window will appear. Click the "Download Now" button to start the download.
paravi allows you to download movies only on your smartphone or tablet. However, there are various limitations and you can't transfer them to other devices.
But with Y2Mate paravi downloader, you can solve all these problems. You can download any content you want and the number of downloads is unlimited. The downloaded videos will be saved as MP4 files, so you can watch them on any device.
Besides, Y2Mate also has an Abema tv downloader and a U-NEXT downloader, so please check them out.
You can cancel at any time during the free trial period. However, you will not be able to view the contents immediately after you cancel.
- If you have registered using iTunes Store payment, you will be able to watch the contents until the end of the free trial even if you cancel during the free trial period.
- For iTunes Store payment, the cancellation procedure must be completed at least 24 hours before the next billing date.
- For Amazon in-app payments, you can still watch until the end of the free trial even if you cancel during the free period.
iTunes Store Payment (In-App Purchase)
You can check the status of your registration (subscription) in the iTunes Store as follows
(1) Open [Settings] on the home screen and select your name at the top of the screen.
(2) Select "Paravi" from "Subscriptions".
If there is no button that says "Cancel registration (subscription)," you have already cancelled your subscription.
If there is a button that says "Cancel Registration (Subscription)", the cancellation process is not yet complete.
If there is a button that says "Cancel Registration (Subscription)", the cancellation process has not yet been completed. *Notations and procedures differ depending on the iOS version.
Amazon In-App Payment
You can check your registration status on the Amazon PC site as follows.
(1) Log in to Amazon.co.jp with your Amazon ID and Password.
(2) Select "Account Services" in "Accounts & Lists
(3) Select "Manage App Library and Devices" under "Digital Content and Devices".
(4) Select "Subscriptions" from "Manage".
After the above operation, if you can confirm that the Paravi icon is not displayed or the [Status] displayed to the right of the Paravi icon states that the subscription will not be automatically renewed, you have completed the cancellation procedure.
If the status says "Auto-renewal", you have not yet completed the cancellation process.
If you are using a smartphone, please select [Amazon PC Site] at the bottom of the screen, and then select [Account & List].
Once you have cancelled your subscription, you will immediately receive a "Cancellation Complete" email from Paravi at your registered email address. "If you receive this email, your subscription has been cancelled.
If you do not receive the "Cancellation Completed" email, please follow the steps below.
(1) Log in to the Paravi website.
(2) Click "▼" or "≡" in the upper right corner and select "Account Information", then click "Confirm/Cancel Subscription Plan".
(3) If the message "There are no plans currently subscribed to" is displayed, you have already cancelled your subscription.
It may take some time for the change to take effect.