How to record Paravi without Black Screen?
Now that the "download function" is provided as an official Palavi feature, there seems to be little need to basically record videos, but this technique is good to know.
Pallavi has the following video titles.
- Some titles are not available for download.
- Titles that will be discontinued after a certain period of time
- Rental titles that require a separate fee from the monthly fee
If you make a quick recording of these and save them permanently, you can easily play them offline using your smartphone or tablet anytime and anywhere.
In addition, you can subscribe to Palavi for only one month and record all the titles you want to watch at once. You can even record all the titles you want to watch at once, and watch them offline using your smartphone, tablet, or computer in an innovative way.
I think it's safe to say that this recording technique is a perfect complement to the official download function.
That's why this article will explain how to record video content from the video streaming service, Paravi.
By the way, the recording method I'm going to show you is a completely legal technique that is not illegal, so you can record VOD without worry!
Let's take a quick look at how to record video content from the video streaming service, Palavi.
Recording of Pallavi's video content cannot be done on any device, including computers, smartphones, tablets, and HDD recorders.
This is because of the "HDCP" technology that prevents unauthorized video recording.
HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is a copyright protection technology that aims to prevent unauthorized copying of digital content.
If you record normally, you will get a black screen, but if you use the techniques described in this article, you will be able to record videos beautifully!
By preparing the items listed below, you'll be able to record the paraviews.
What you need for paraview recording
- Personal computer (+ Internet connection)
- Pallavi's account
- Dedicated recording software
Except for the basic items essential for video playback, such as a computer, internet environment, and video streaming service account. To record Paravi, you will need a dedicated recording software called "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader".
The main economic advantage is that you can compress the fees you pay considerably by not signing up for Palavi continuously, but only when you need it.
For example, if there are videos you want to watch on Palavi, you can pay only for one month to record and permanently save all the videos you want to watch, and then you can watch them without paying a single penny thereafter, saving you a lot of money.
Also, the advantage of being able to comprehensively download video content that is no longer being distributed is also very modest.
The advantage of being able to record rental movies that cost extra is also huge.
Once you record it, you don't have to worry about the expiration date, and most importantly, you will be able to watch the same title anytime and anywhere without having to rent it again, which is quite a win-win situation.
Of course, it is best to use the full version of the software, which has no functional limitations whatsoever, but a free trial version is also available, so you may want to use the free trial version first to see how the software performs.
This section will explain the process of recording video content from the video streaming service Paravi.
First, go to the following URL and install the recording software "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader" on your computer.
Official Site: Y2Mate Paravi Downloader
- Click on the button labeled "Free Download" to download the installer.
- When the installation screen appears, click "Quick Install" to start the installation.
- Wait for a while for the installation to complete. It should take about five minutes, depending on your Internet connection.
- When you see "Launch Now," click on it.
This will automatically launch the "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader".
- Click on "VIP Service" on the left side of the "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader" screen.
- You will then see a list of supported streaming services, and click on "Paravi".
- When the top page of Palavi appears, select "Login" on the screen to log in to Palavi.
- Once you are logged in, play the video content you want to record.
- This will automatically bring up a screen where you can select the video content you want to record, so select the content you want to record.
- After making your selection, click "Download Now" if you want to download it right now, or "Add to Queue" if you want to select other videos to download all at once.
- Click "Downloading" on the left side of the operation screen, and you will see the video title you selected is displayed. If there are other video titles you want to record, click "Home" on the left side of the operation screen and follow the same procedure to select the videos.
- When you are done selecting the videos you want to record, click "Start All" to start recording (downloading).
- When the recording (download) is complete, click "Download" on the left side of the operation screen. You will be able to see the recording data of the video you just selected.
By the way, to see the specific destination of the downloaded video file, you can click on the folder icon on the right side of the line where the video file is displayed.
What to do if you can't download a video?
A reader of this site gave me an effective way to deal with the problem of not being able to download videos even after following the above steps, and I'd like to share it with you here!
To do so, simply right-click on the software installer downloaded from the Y2Mate official website to open the menu and select "Run as administrator" to install the software.
The rest of the procedure is the same as above, so if you are experiencing any problems with the software, you should definitely try "Run as administrator".
As I mentioned, "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader" allows you to record Paravi with very simple operations, but there is a limit to the number of times you can record in the free trial version.
The free trial version limits the number of recordings to three, and if you want to record more than that, you have to get the paid version.
It's enough to check the performance of the software, but obviously not enough to use it for a long time.
So if you want to continue to record numerous video titles with "Y2Mate Paravi Downloader" in the future, buy the paid version.
This section explains how to watch recorded video data of video content from the video streaming service, Paravi.
There are two main ways to watch a movie: on a computer and on a smartphone or tablet. The following is the most orthodox way to watch a movie on a computer.
If you want to watch it on your computer, it is convenient to use a free media player.
Among them, I recommend the standard free software "VLC Media Player" because it is known for its ease of use that even beginners can use without any confusion.
Of course, being free software, there is zero financial burden, so if you don't have a specific media player, why not take the opportunity to download it?
Once you launch VLC Media Player, all you have to do is click and drag the video data you want to play into the player. This will automatically play the video for you.
The basic operations are also designed to be understood intuitively, such as the "Play" and "Stop" buttons, so you'll be able to use it right away.
The video data recorded by the method described in this article can also be put on your iPhone or iPad for viewing.